Cloud with DTS!
"It's time for change!" - This is what more and more companies say. The cloud is the answer to the question of how IT and digitalization will be consumed and used in the future. A change in IT culture, new skills, approaches and huge opportunities await in the cloud. But only an established multi cloud service provider, no matter what phase you are in, will pick up the thread and continue to spin it successfully. We develop the perfect cloud strategy, implement it and actively support you in achieving optimal business results.
Cloud is the answer
The cloud is a key response to IT threats, complexity, shortages of skilled workers and expertise, cost pressure and digitalization. It guarantees performance, scalability, efficiency, flexibility, availability, security and significant cost optimization. There will be an increasing need for and investment in IT on site. Companies would have to permanently purchase hardware for this and thus tie up capital. The cloud scales costs in line with demand. But above all, it significantly reduces the workload of IT staff and helps them to concentrate more on their core business. What if a central single point of contact makes all this possible?
A veteran & pioneer in the cloud
As a cloud veteran, we know all about the cloud. Many of our 1400 managed services customers benefit from customized managed cloud services. The perfect, customized combination of architecture, platform, hyperscaler and over 100 modular services is one thing. The other is consulting, workshops, operation and much more. Everything is provided from our own German data centers or in hybrid scenarios - certified and GDPR-compliant.
Together into the digital transformation!
You don't need to worry about availability, reliability and cloud security anyway: Security Operations Center, monitoring, support and operation with on-site technicians - we are real IT security experts, 24/7. And we've saved the best for last: In the DTS Cloud Portal, you can book, manage, configure and scale all services in the areas of cloud & IT security via a self-service portal and always have an overview of your current resources.
Platforms, solutions & services
A tour of our data centers
The basis for the versatile and integrated DTS services is our excellent performance data (technical data may vary in the respective data centers):
- Total area of over 1,600 m² operated by us, distributed over several fire compartments
- Powerful connection
- Germany-wide, redundant co-location & PoPs, e.g. DE-CIX in Frankfurt am Main & e-shelter in Berlin
- Scalable Ethernet connections (x10 GE)
- Fiber optic connections & fiber-based WDM connection between data centers
- Low latencies
- Separate building entries & routing
- Automatic routing in the case of line or router failure
- Uninterruptible, redundant power supply – almost entirely through green electricity
- Emergency power supply via redundant battery storage & diesel generators
- Permanent current monitoring and measurement of residual & differential current
- Redundant, energy-efficient air conditioning technology – developed by German engineers
- State-of-the-art room, technology & video surveillance
- Access controls with personal access authorization
- If required, special areas can be separated off and given additional access protection
- Direct alarm system for fire & break-ins
- Early fire detection & extinguishing system
Our data centers meet the highest quality requirements and security standards. This applies to all aspects of operation, management and related services.
In accordance with the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a documented information security management system and the necessary IT security measures, the DTS data center in Herford is certified by the BSI in accordance with ISO 27001 on the basis of IT baseline protection. This also includes the DTS Security Operations Centers in Herford, Athens and Thessaloniki. In addition, the energy management system is certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001.