Data Privacy Notice
DTS Systeme GmbH
Phone+49 5221 1013-000
Fax +49 5221 1013-001
info (at) dts.de
Kai Mallmann (CEO), Ulrich Möller (CFO), Paul Schöttner & Torben Strauß (Managing Directors)
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection notice applies to data processing by DTS Systeme GmbH, Schrewestr. 2, 32051 Herford (hereinafter: DTS) as the responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The company data protection officer of DTS can be contacted at the above address, in the name of the Data Protection Department, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
We may process your personal data if you are a customer or supplier of ours, use our products or services, are interested in our products or services, are employed by one of our customers or suppliers, or work for someone who uses our products or services. In the event that you work for someone to whom we want to display or promote our products or services, we have received your information directly from you or through a third party.
Your personal data processed by us may include the following:
- Salutation, first name, last name;
- Name and contact details of your employer;
- Address, e-mail address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile) and other (professional and / or private) contact details.
Furthermore, other personal data of you may be processed, namely:
- Information that you yourself have given us in the course of communication processes (for example, by telephone or e-mail) or via our website.
- Information you have given us yourself in the context of product use or delivery, given to us when providing our services, by placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter or making a request to us. This information occurs both when you do this for yourself personally or your employer.
In the course of business transactions with you and also your employer, we process the following data:
- Data from you that is necessary for the initiation, conclusion as well as fulfillment of a contract with you or your employer.
- Event information that we need for its implementation, such as your data and preferences or the data and preferences of your companions.
- Data that you provide during your visit or that we may otherwise obtain (such as your name's entry in the visitor list, your inclusion on our surveillance video, or your vehicle's license plate number if you use one of our parking lots).
The collection of this data is done,
- to be able to identify you as our customer, supplier or their employees;
- to be able to initiate, conclude and execute contracts with you and / or your employer;
- to be able to obtain your products / services;
- to send you information about our products / services (e.g. by e-mail, letter post) or to recommend to you other products / services from our range that may be of interest to you and / or your employer, taking into account your preferences.
3. Legal basis of the data processing
On the one hand, the data processing is based on your consent (which can be revoked at any time), insofar as we require such consent for the processing. In addition, the processing of your data is carried out for the fulfillment of a contract to which you are a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that are carried out at your request. The legal basis for the processing may also be a legal obligation to which we are subject, or it is carried out to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data override these.
4. Storage period of the collected data
The personal data collected by us will be stored until the respective purpose of the data processing has been achieved and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period of time pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO) due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from the German Commercial Code (HGB), the German Criminal Code (StGB) or the German Tax Code (AO)) or you have consented to storage beyond this period pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a of the GDPR.
5. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed will not take place. Insofar as this is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b GDPR to achieve the purpose of the data processing, your personal data will be disclosed to third parties. This includes, in particular, the companies that have a relationship with us under company law (members of the group, i.e. parent companies, subsidiaries and / or sister companies), but also suitable third parties, such as our other business partners, customers, suppliers or subcontractors who perform tasks in connection with a contract concluded with you. Your data may also be passed on to lawyers, tax consultants or auditors. In the case of corporate transactions, your data may also be passed on to third parties. The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated.
6. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future. The revocation can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address given in section 1;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details. You can send your request for information by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the address given in section. In this regard, however, we reserve the right to take measures to verify your identity;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
7. Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.