The basis for the smooth running of business processes and thus for the efficiency of entire organizations is well-functioning IT systems. This makes it all the more important to provide your users with a contact person for technical questions and everyday IT problems. DTS offers you a user helpdesk as a single point of contact for this purpose. As a central point of contact for all user support requests, the DTS User Helpdesk can be reached via various communication channels: Hotline, e-mail, web frontend. Our specialists support you as quickly as possible with all challenges!
Our User Helpdesk in detail:
The processing of all incoming requests in the DTS User Helpdesk is divided into 1st/2nd/3rd level, whereby the boundaries are fluid here. This corresponds to the lived processes within the DTS support structure and helps to solve your hardware or software problems in an uncomplicated way.
First level support is the first point of contact for individual users and is able to resolve many incoming issues immediately. Users can contact the DTS User Helpdesk on its dedicated hotline during a defined service time. The helpdesk support can be German or English speaking. When a call is received, it is first prioritized & categorized in order to be able to react quickly to incidents with a high business impact.
An initial project management including a three-month pilot phase ensures a smooth implementation into your business environment architecture, resulting in savings of important internal time resources and satisfied users. The high quality of the DTS User Helpdesk is ensured by regular reviews & evaluations of the tickets received.
Optional Onsite Support
In addition to a remote service for the support and assistance of your IT business processes, DTS also offers on-site support. If a question cannot be answered directly via the user helpdesk or if there are additional on-site processes, such as required rollouts, a technician will solve the problem directly at your site upon request.
Your advantages through the DTS User Helpdesk
- Provision of a single point of contact with various communication channels: telephone, e-mail, web frontend
- Processing of all incoming inquiries, including the necessary involvement of second and third level support if required
- High first contact resolution rate already upon call receipt at 1st level by our trained experts: >62 % first contact resolution rate
- 82 % of all calls answered within 20 seconds
- Remote sessions available for targeted, rapid solutions
- Central documentation of all messages in the DTS ticket system
- Choice of different service hours (11/5 or 24/7)
- Company-specific calculation model
- Standardized project management with individual design of content
- Joint development of the dispatching process for optimal support of existing structures
- 3-month pilot phase with possible price adjustment
- Regular evaluation for quality assurance
- High user satisfaction & active monitoring of this (by telephone)
- Modularly combinable with other managed services from our portfolio