IT is your passion - DTS is your future
Jobs bei DTS
Cyber Security Specialist - Offensive Security/Red Teaming (m/f/d)
- IT / Technology
DTS Cloud Security MonEPE
Offensive Security – Pentester / Red Team Operator (w/m/d)
- IT / Technology
- Muenster (Westphalia)
Cyber Security Administrator (m/f/d)
- IT / Technology
DTS Cloud Security MonEPE
Junior Manager Corporate Strategy and Development (w/m/d)
There was no suitable position for you? Feel free to send us an unsolicited application!
We are looking forward to your application!
Welcome to DTS!
Did you know that the DTS Group stands for innovative solutions and IT passion in Germany and throughout Europe? We accompany our customers on their way to digital transformation. In doing so, we support you in developing and implementing future-oriented solutions, identifying potential dangers, reducing security gaps and establishing the highest IT standards.
But what makes us unique? Our team consists of over 350 creative minds who all have one thing in common: A passion for IT!
What does passion mean to us?
For us, passion means turning visions into reality and breaking new ground.
Passion is when your profession becomes a vocation.
Above all, passion for us means: enthusiasm, joy and fun at work.
To continue driving our Blue Ocean strategy, we are always looking for new team members who want to share their passion with us. Join us in shaping the technologies, services and innovation of tomorrow.
appreciate the family atmosphere
with the company
Be ready for your journey
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to demonstrate your skills and talents, a seasoned professional looking for a new challenge, a student finally gaining your first work experience, or a high school student looking to learn your dream job: Find your vocation.
Teamwork instead of lone wolves
The key to our success is our great team. We work together to find the best solutions, support each other and celebrate successes together. In the process, each individual employee contributes his or her own experience and ideas. Read what our employees have to say about their journey at DTS and their experiences.
- „DTS simply gives me a good feeling. Here I can be who I am and learn very exciting things, constantly develop myself, support my colleagues and work in one of the most exciting industries of our time - and I also get paid for it! I chose DTS because it's not easy to find a good employer these days. What does "good employer" mean? For me, it means being true to yourself, being able to live out and develop your strengths, not having to worry about failures, and going through good and not so good times together!“Marta HübertHead of Lead Management
- „I’m excited to come to work each day, work with great colleagues, and do interesting penetration testing tasks. I moved from England to Germany to settle in this area for good with my wife and children in Spring 2022. My wife grew up in Herford, and I was lucky enough to hear from family and friends, many positive comments about the reputation DTS has built up in the Herford region and beyond. The main reason decided to work at DTS was because I learned about the open culture and employee satisfaction-focused environment in addition to the forward-looking approach to the evolving cyber security technologies I’m most interested in.“Stuwert PattersonSenior Cyber Security Engineer
- „Since my first day at DTS, I have appreciated the collegial and friendly interaction. In addition, there is a great working atmosphere and very nice colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge and experience in a wide variety of areas.
In 2014, I was looking for an apprenticeship and found a suitable position at DTS, where I had the opportunity to build on my strengths and continue to develop. Currently, I am Deputy Manager Sales in the Cyber Security division and can demonstrate my personal skills in various tasks on a daily basis. It is a pleasure for me to work for a company with these qualities.“Dennis HeidebrechtDeputy Manager Sales - Cyber Security
- „Back then, I did my school internship at DTS and was able to get to know the IT world for the first time ever. I didn't have any specific ideas and actually always wanted to work in software development. During my apprenticeship, I discovered the subject area of cyber security. From here on, I was fortunate that Markus Kohlmeier encouraged my interests very strongly and allowed me to work freely, so that I could continue to deepen my interests in the cyber security environment. That's what I really appreciate about DTS. For me, it's important not just to work through a to-do list every day, but to be given the opportunity to realize my ideas and, to a certain extent, to realize myself within DTS.“Timo SchulzManager Offensive Cyber Security
- „The relaxed atmosphere at the interview as well as the speed of the application process gave me a feeling of security and determination. This enormous speed throughout the application process, with the subsequent binding acceptance, only strengthened my decision. Today, I am still happy to work in such a modern company that pursues clear goals and acts in a future-proof manner. I joined a very motivated team that gave me a great welcome and enabled me to contribute in the best possible way. In combination with innovative products and services, the open cooperation and the multicultural environment, DTS is an exciting and reliable employer with long-term prospects.“Jeyavani KumarAssistant to the Head of SOC Services
What you can also expect - our attractive benefits
To make sure you are in good hands, we offer you a variety of interesting benefits in addition to an attractive workplace. These advantages speak for us:
Learn more about our attractive benefits
our benefits in detail:
Company cars (for employees)
An attractive and sustainable range of vehicles is available to our employees, including free fuel cards and charging options.
Company health insurance
The health of our employees is close to our hearts. Take advantage of the DTS health plan. This offers you an annual health budget of 600 €, which you can use for a wide range of services such as dentures, visual aids, medicines and more. In addition to the health budget, you will receive an increase for dental prosthesis measures in the amount of 420 €. In the event of an inpatient hospital stay, you are also entitled to treatment by a chief physician and a double room!
Company pension plan
We all have different ideas about how we want to live in old age. But one thing is clear: a regulated financial pension plan is of great importance, along with good health, for the standard of living to which we are accustomed. We want to give you the opportunity to secure your standard of living in old age as well as support you financially.
Numerous training courses and seminars are available to you. After all, continuous learning drives innovation and promotes individual strengths.
Enjoying diversity: Diversity and inclusion
Diversity is one of the most important success factors for us. Our teams are as diverse as our customers and partners, and they manage to put a smile on our customers' faces every day. The diversity in our teams enables us to better understand the most diverse requirements.
You will receive a high-end notebook as well as a smartphone of the latest generation and work from anywhere with the latest technology!
Family first: Kindergarten subsidy
We provide you with financial support for childcare.
We always work as a team, we are on a first-name basis and live flat hierarchies.
We offer foreign assignments at our sister company in Greece.
Never stop - keep growing!
Whether junior, specialist or manager - with the right performance, nothing is impossible.
New Hire Orientation Week
All our new colleagues go through a five-day New Hire Orientation Week. There they not only get to know the company and its processes, but also their future colleagues.
We deal with topics relevant to the future and continue to grow. Our employees benefit from permanent employment contracts and secure jobs.
Smooth re-entry after sabbaticals
Our flexible working time models make it easy for you to return to work after parental leave or a sabbatical.
Sports, fitness and nutrition
Whether yoga, functional circuit or fascia - our Corporate Health Manager offers various sports programs. Healthy nutrition is also a concern for us. For this reason, we offer free fresh fruit and nutritional advice.
Frequently asked questions about applying to DTS
Since we review your application holistically, it is sufficient for this if you apply primarily to one job ad and mention the other potential ads in the comment field.
The designations mean "young professional" (junior) and "experienced professional" (senior). The designations refer to the expertise required for this position.
Absolutely not! We always welcome new talents at DTS and are open to all applications.
No, we are always looking for great new colleagues/talents. Your skills are important to us.
Our tip: Take the time to write a meaningful application so that we can directly recognize your potential. For example, you can clarify your wishes even more with a short letter of motivation.
A short CV is sufficient for us, from which we can immediately see your current, professional skills and experience.
You are welcome to additionally clarify your wishes and your individual personality in a short letter of motivation.
No problem! We are always happy to see a breath of fresh air. Feel free to apply on your own initiative and we will find the right opportunity for you to join DTS.
To ensure that your application process runs smoothly, please use our applicant management system on the homepage. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the HR Development team.
Our focus is on your current professional skills and experience. You are welcome to upload evidence of your previous activities to us on a voluntary basis. If we are missing anything, we would contact you.
The focus of the interview is on a mutual exchange. We look forward to getting to know you personally and professionally. At DTS, the interview usually takes place with two people. We will of course inform you of the contact persons when you receive your invitation to the interview.
Our tip: It is important for us to get an overview of the specialist knowledge/skills you bring with you and what your wishes are for your future career. It could help here if you consider in advance how DTS can best support you in your professional and personal development
No other documents are required for the interview unless we have mentioned them. However, what you can bring instead is a desire for personal and professional growth as well as new challenges.
As soon as you have successfully applied via our applicant management system, you will immediately receive an e-mail confirmation. Please feel free to refer to our Guideline for the detailed steps of our application process.