DTS Managed Infrastructure
DTS Managed Infrastructure
A constantly available and also high-performance IT infrastructure forms the core component of all important business processes. The reliability of all IT systems in your company is based on this foundation. So how great would the added value be to know that you have a partner at your side who can provide you with scalable environments using state-of-the-art technologies? With our DTS Managed Infrastructure, we enable you to do just that, through "state-of-the-art infrastructure" from leading manufacturers worldwide.
As an authorized and certified service partner, we provide you with customized IT infrastructure, support you in ensuring continuous operation and are able to react to events and initiate appropriate break & fix services - all of this on demand 24/7 for you. The consumption-dependent provision of the specific hardware takes place on a monthly basis at a constant amount in order to keep the costs transparent and plannable for you.
DTS Managed Services for VMware Infrastructure
We think you'll agree: The IT challenges facing enterprises are extensive. This also applies to storage and storage area networks (SAN), LAN and WLAN networks, and environments and infrastructure for virtual machines. Only with up-to-date technology and a reliable partner at your side will you be competitive and prepared for the future. We support you in every area and offer you the possibility to have your existing infrastructure regularly checked by our DTS specialists and to keep it up to date or to bring you there. This gives you the freedom to concentrate on your core business. We are always at your side with our expertise and during operation.
- Quarterly check of the VMware environment
- Quarterly health check of the host systems (4x HPE DL380 Gen10), hardware check via e.g. HP Integrated Management Log
- Information on necessary updates & patches as well as dependencies
- Updates & patches are applied after consultation with or approval by the customer during agreed maintenance windows within office working hours, provided that no downtime is necessary
- Critical patches, which are offered by the manufacturers supported by DTS, are scheduled and installed by us in a timely manner
- Non-critical updates are discussed in the quarterly meetings, scheduled & installed accordingly
- Installation of updates & patches requires active manufacturer support
- Creation of a report incl. need for action & recommendations
- Updating of documentation in the DTS tools (if necessary)
- Documentation of version statuses
For this service, the corresponding accesses must be provided by the customer.