The DTS cloud represents an absolute cornerstone for us. Our own high-performance data centers in Herford and Münster are at the heart of the integrated, customized DTS IT services. The certified data centers impress customers of various sizes throughout Europe. It is not only the modern features of these “technology strongholds” that count. They facilitate our DTS cloud, the DTS building block concept and, through excellent co-location and point of presence (PoP) connectivity, the optimal conditions for us to provide hybrid, secure IT services to our customers everywhere. We know exactly what we are talking about - over 20 years of experience in data center operations, more than 10 years in the cloud, over 1,000 customers in our data centers, over 1,000 IT security customers. However, it is not only our expertise that impresses, but also our state-of-the-art equipment, technologies and connectivity, rounded off by customized solutions and services.
a tour of our data centers
The basis for the versatile and integrated DTS services is our excellent performance data (technical data may vary in the respective data centers):
- Total area of over 1,600 m² operated by us, distributed over several fire compartments
- Powerful connection
- Germany-wide, redundant co-location & PoPs, e.g. DE-CIX in Frankfurt am Main & e-shelter in Berlin
- Scalable Ethernet connections (x10 GE)
- Fiber optic connections & fiber-based WDM connection between data centers
- Low latencies
- Separate building entries & routing
- Automatic routing in the case of line or router failure
- Uninterruptible, redundant power supply – almost entirely through green electricity
- Emergency power supply via redundant battery storage & diesel generators
- Permanent current monitoring and measurement of residual & differential current
- Redundant, energy-efficient air conditioning technology – developed by German engineers
- State-of-the-art room, technology & video surveillance
- Access controls with personal access authorization
- If required, special areas can be separated off and given additional access protection
- Direct alarm system for fire & break-ins
- Early fire detection & extinguishing system
Our data centers meet the highest quality requirements and security standards. This applies to all aspects of operation, management and related services.
The DTS data center Herford is certified according to ISO 27001 based on basic IT protection by the BSI in relation to its establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a documented information security management system and the necessary IT security measures. This also includes the DTS Security Operations Centers in Herford, Athens and Thessaloniki. In addition, the energy management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 50001.